Busy Kids Ballycummin have exciting opportunities to work with our excellent team here in Ballycummin, Raheen, Co. Limerick.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated staff with a fun loving attitude and a love for children. We are committed to providing an excellent standard of care and education to the children and families who use our services every day.
Busy Kids is a leading childcare provider operating 4 creches throughout Ireland with the help and support from a Creche Coordinator and HR Team. We provide care for children of all ages from 6 months to 12 years with rooms separated into baby, wobbler, toddler, ECCE and Afterschool. Our aim is to provide the highest quality childcare in a safe, fun, family focused environment and look forward to watching each child’s growth and development.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan, implement and assess the children’s daily learning, activities and development based on their interests and needs, being flexible to change based on interests, attitudes and needs of the children both on an individual and group basis.
- Deliver initiative and creativity in the planning, organising and communication of all activities, programmes and educational frameworks.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all children, their families and colleagues that are based on respect, equality, diversity and confidentiality.
- Report any concerns/complaints to the supervisor/manager (verbally and in writing) and act as an advocate for all children and employees when required.
- Have an awareness and knowledge of childcare concerns/issues that may have an impact on Busy Kids and quality of care for the children.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare qualification or equivalent
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage but training can be provided
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in practice is desirable, but training will be provided
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine commitment and passion for working with young children
Benefits of working for Busy Kids Creche:
- Employing over 550 throughout our Childcare facilities and Nursing Homes of people, we offer unparalleled opportunity to develop your career and broaden your experience.
- Company discounts
- Induction Training Program
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Staff Social Events and Team Building Days
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training and Continuous Development Provided
- Long Service Recognition Awards
- 1 X Uniform and Name Badge Provided
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Free on-site Parking