Thursday, September 12th, 2019 // BusyKids // Posted in Uncategorized
Busy Kids Creche Ennis Road are currently recruiting for a full time Permanent Creche Manager.
Location: Busy Kids Creche, Ennis Road, Co. Limerick
Role Summary: To work in partnership with the Management Board of Busy Kids to ensure the efficient day-to-day running and management of the Crèche and to provide direct pre-school provision to children aged 0 – 12 years.
- The Manager is responsible to direct and coordinate the management of Busy Kids, establish and maintain a standard of care and education in accordance with the best national and international practices and within available resources.
- Coordinate the management of all staff in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by Sonas Busy Kids and Tusla Regulations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with children and families that are based on respect and equality.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum Level 6 qualification in Childcare (National Diploma in Child Care or National Diploma in applied Social Studies in social care – awarded by the National Council for education awards or equivalent).
- Relevant Qualification in supervision of childcare facility.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in crèche facility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven level of computer literacy.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and handle complaints professionally
- Applicants must be outgoing, friendly, have a genuine love of children and strong work ethic
Candidate must be full flexible to cover shifts anytime between 7:30am – 6:30pm.
Benefits of working for Busy Kids Creche:
- Employing over 550 throughout our Childcare facilities and Nursing Homes of people, we offer unparalleled opportunity to develop your career and broaden your experience.
- Company discounts
- Induction Training Program
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Staff Social Events and Team Building Days
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training and Continuous Development Provided
- Long Service Recognition Awards
- 1 X Uniform and Name Badge Provided
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Free on-site Parking