Tuesday, February 11th, 2020 // BusyKids // Posted in Uncategorized
Busy Kids Ballycummin in Limerick (located near Spar on the Ballycummin Rd) employ a total of 20 professionals and we are looking to add to our team. We have over 20 Years Experience in caring for the children of Limerick.
At Busy Kids our employees are valued and play a vital part in ensuring that we offer outstanding childcare in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
Responsibilities – Day to Day
- Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
- Caring and willing to encourage children’s development in a fun environment.
- Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
- Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
- To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of FETAC /QQI level 5 in Childcare/Montessori or degree in Early Years Educator and Care and Pedagogy
- An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA), Siolta and the preschool regulations.
- Must be Motivated and a Team Player.
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
Job Type: Permanent
For more on this roles email Amy Curley at [email protected]