Tuesday, February 11th, 2020 // BusyKids // Posted in Uncategorized
Busy Kids Ballycummin, Limerick (located near Spar on the Ballycummin Rd) employ a total of 20 professionals and we are looking to add to our team. We have over 15 Years Experience in caring for the children of Ballycummin.
At Busy Kids our employees are valued and play a vital part in ensuring that we offer outstanding childcare in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
Responsibilities – Day to Day – As a Room Leader in the ECCE room, you will be a key member of the Busy Kids team, responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children. You will manage one of our ECCE Preschool Rooms. You will work closely with the Manager, Assistant Manager and a room assistant.
Duties will include:
- Planning, implementing and documenting an Aistear-led, play-based curriculum
- Supporting the children’s play, and consequently their learning and development
- Managing and keeping up the learning environment
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Having fun and preparing enjoyable learning experiences
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification in Childcare (minimum QQI level 7)
- Fun nature and kind personality
- An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
- Excellent interaction and communication skills – fluency in spoken/written English
- Knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA), Siolta and the preschool regulations.
- Must be Motivated and a Team Player.
- Experience is an advantage
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
For more on this roles email Amy Curley at [email protected]