Living the Busy Kids Values Bi-Monthly Awards
Busy Kids – Vision
We will be true to our core values. We will be identified as the best provider of Early Years Care and Education for young children.
Busy Kids – Mission
We will work in partnership with parents, practitioners and other professionals to maximise the health and well-being of all children.
Busy Kids Values:
- Teamwork – We complement and collaborate so we can achieve more than we would as individuals. We create an atmosphere of honesty and trust by openly communicating with one another.
- Warmth – We create environments in which children feel valued, respected and cared for, with a sense of identity and belonging.
- Energy – We encourage practitioners to look for new and exciting ways to meet children’s needs. We challenge ourselves to ask questions, seek solutions, and embrace new ideas
- Empowerment – We believe in enabling children to feel valued as active learners, as unique individuals, to value equality and diversity and value children as citizens.
- Advocacy – We are advocates for our children and colleagues, in all areas of holistic wellbeing, to other issues such as Children’s Rights and entitlements.
- Empathy – We take time to understand our children so we can tailor our Early Years Care and Education programme to suit them and their families.
Each nominee will receive a personalised letter with all of the reasons they were nominated and the overall winner from all 4 of our creches will receive a €100 voucher. This is just one of the many ways Busy Kids thank our team for their dedication, commitment and the way they live our company values of Teamwork, Empathy, Advocacy, Warmth, Energy and Empowerment
Nominate by clicking here